Increase Profits. Lower Stress.
Advantages to the Tax Professional:
Earn additional profit on each tax return while providing your clients with audit assistance from Protection Plus.
Advantages to The Tax Payer
- With mark-up capabilities and generous rebate offers, you can make extra profit on your current customer base by offering low cost audit protection.
- Relieve the burden of dealing with an IRS audit. Let Protection Plus handle these for
- No Cost Enrollment for your offices.
Tax Debt Relief
- Provides up to $2,500 in penalties, interest and tax liability should a
legitimate error occur. Also covers denied credits including EIC, Child Tax Credit,
Education Credit and W-7 Rejects.
- Provides complete audit assistance for most IRS audits, including returns with Schedule A or Schedule C attached.
- Provides your client protection for 3 years and handles all correspondence between your client and the IRS.
Protection Plus will work with taxpayers that may be assessed penalties, interest, and back taxes owed to the IRS. When additional taxes, penalties and interest are assessed, working with the IRS can be a confusing and stressful experience. At no extra charge, the Protection Plus staff will work with the tax payer for a resolution to their debt.
Enrollment for Protection Plus is now open through the E-File Center.
or visit www.myprotectionplus.com
for more information.